Thursday, November 17, 2011

Great Cause...Great Event!


I got to co-chair a Vendor Fair for our school's Foundation.  I am a proud Foundation Board member and this is our first BIG event.  This is the first time I've run an event this big and I have  to say I learned a lot!  We had some amazing vendors, crafters and local businesses.  I was very proud with the final product!  I even got to do some Christmas shopping!  By the way, it was also the day of State Speech Contest for the boy...so I had to leave mid-event to go and cheer on the Speech Team.













Ben and his speech partner Grace.  They've been buds since kindergarten.  That's how I met her wonderful mother who is now my very best friend!  They do a comedic duet and they've been working together since 5th grade.  The past two years they've received a 1st place and Judge's Choice Awards. 


This year was no different!  Way to go you two!  (Look...he's taller than me now...ugh!)
Over all it was a great Saturday!  

No comments: