Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Evening All!

To those of you who think I am a slacker blogger all ready, I am here to tell you I haven't had a minute until tonight to blog.  I took the kids through the drive thru at Culver's after soccer/Tae Kwon Do tonight to get ice cream.  Believe it or not I didn't get any.  Instead I went to Starbucks and got a light Frappachino (coffee) and decided tonight was the night to download my new photos off my memory card and put a few on my blog...but guess what???  My camera with my card is in Chris' car in Oakbrook tonight (he's visiting Kingsbury who is in town this week.) Bummer!  He also had Emily's soccer shin guards and shoes in his car in Oswego when it was time to get ready for soccer...needless to say tomorrow he will be instructed to clean out his car!!!  But I wanted to share an awesome recipe for "Banana Brownies" I got off of Stacy Julian's blog.  So here it is...

BANANA BROWNIES

3/4  c. butter (soft)
2/3 c. sugar
2/3 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
About 1 c. chocolate chips (maybe less, not more)

*** I put all items in the Kitchen Aid and mix it up.  Spread batter into a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

These brownies are like banana bread with chocoate...and my kiddos loved them!

Well all, I am off to scrapbook (my kids are now sleeping and my darling hubby is out!) And tomorrow's plan is to get busy with my photos.  Maybe??!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Don't give that brownie recipe to aunt joey...even homeless people won't eat the brownies she makes. ha ha.