Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green Day!


Here is my beautiful boy before school...I ironed the underneath shirt...he added the flannel...puzzling since it was in the high 50's today??  But he's SO cute and SO good and SO wonderful...who cares!  He could wear a paper bag and be adorable!  He's so busy these days with the middle school play...Cinderella.  He's also working on his second degree black belt in TaeKwonDo and in a number of other school activities so I miss him...A LOT!  


This is my cute girl after a long day of school and hip hop dancing...I made her model headbands so I could post my activities on facebook!  She did wear a headband similar to this today for green day...she also wore a shamrock shirt and rainbow socks...she looked ADORABLE!  Yesterday we had a girl day and I let her play hooky.  I will post about that later...(here's a hint...it was FUN!)

Anyway...happy St. Patrick's Day to you...we celebrated with surprise shamrock shakes Chris brought home...yum!

1 comment:

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Hi, I just realized we are both teachers turned SAHMs. You have really cute kids! I also celebrated St. Patrick's Day with shamrock shakes from McDonald's. Thanks for visiting my blog today and following!