Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S NOVEMBER?

I can't believe it's November all ready!  I will post halloween photos and weekend photos soon but here are my cutie new sofit (sp!  how do you spell it?) decorations.  I am not one for fake plants or knick knacks everywhere for the following reasons...
1.  I don't like to dust up there...come on, I'm vertically challanged!
2.  I want cute stuff up there and it's usually stuff I want to  use with company...the choices!
3.  I like a clean organized look (surprise!)

So I got the idea to decorate OVER my cabinets with cutie plates!!!  Yipee it worked and the entire project cost me about $15.  Really!  The other thought was I could change the plates seasonally to be really cool and on top of it.  What do you think?  I love the outcome and catch myself smiling every time I look up there!  :)  So keep checking my blog because I could just be crazy today and post some halloween photos or some tailgating photos...that was a fun day even though the Hawkeyes were not having the very best day (UNDERSTATEMENT!)  Hey, be sure to vote today...I'm way too excited for all of this to just be over!!!!

No comments: