Sunday, February 1, 2009

Too Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I love weekends but when they are really busy I feel like I've accomplished nothing and that they go by way too fast.  This past weekend (which is technically still in progress but winding down) we had a Fun Fair, playdate, Sunday School, church, swimming birthday party and needless to say we are all fighting colds this bitterly cold winter season!  So, I haven't had a chance to really spend time in my happy place, or get my 365 together for the week or get all the laundry done like I like to or clean the house or grocery shop.  (phew, I guess I try to accomplish too much!)  Anyway, I am always amazed how challenging things get when you don't feel your best.  I'm not sick enough to stay home in bed but just sick enough not too feel too good and not want to do anything.  So, my house is a mess, my fridge is empty and my scrapbook a week behind, but I have had time to snuggle with my sweet daughter, watch my kids have a riot at a Fun Fair that I used to enjoy when I was a child,  and see them swim in the dead of winter.  So, although I have hampers full of dirty clothes, when I put my kiddos to bed tonight, I will have happy, smiling faces!

No comments: