Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday...Saturday...Saturday!


Don't you just love Saturdays?  Of course for me they are turning into days where there are so many things I want to do I can't make up my mind and end up starting a dozen different projects and finishing none.  Today, well, we will see.  Lauren called last night to see if she could "take the kids" today...what?   You think you have to ask?  Silly girl!  So I may have a couple of hours to myself...I'm thinking a bit of fall shopping?  We'll see.  

Last night the kids got to hang out with their buddy Gavin while the mommies went to make Stampin' Up cards.  FUN!!!  When I got home we put the kiddos to bed and started this crazy movie called "Little Children"  with Kate Winslet.  Really, not my favorite but one of those we just couldn't pull ourselves away from thus, the Dows were up until 12:30!!!  Uddy was having a heart attack!  He's so used to going to bed by 10 (wow...how marriage changes you!)  So, he and Em are still sleeping (at 8:45am) and Ben and I are hanging in the family room, happy that it's Saturday!

By the way, if you are a scrapbooker, you need to visit Stacy Julian's site...she put up an Oct. 1 challange and it's easy and cool and I can't wait to get started.  Today is my day!  Check it out!  I always like to post a photo so here is the girl doing her homework.  Isn't she cute???

No comments: