Monday, September 15, 2008

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

OK...it's just a thought but I was wondering if you think people would pay me to organize their closets?  I really love to organize and wouldn't mind helping others get organized.  Do you think people would really pay me to do that?  What about $30 a closet?  (depending on the size of course!)  Do you know anyone who needs my help and would be willing to pay me to help them get organized?  Please post a comment or email me and let me know what you think!!!  (abelld@comcast.net)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I think it's a great idea...you should use your talent for good and not evil. ha ha.

Sara said...

I think people would do it--$30 sounds really reasonable. I say "GO FOR IT!!"

Anonymous said...

i think organizing closets would be much less frustrating then substitute teaching. Clutter doesn't sass back. If you are going to do that I would fiure it out by job or charge by the hour. My closets would clost $300 not $30The projects at your house that you organize are already organized on most normal people's scale.